Monday, June 15, 2009

So, its been awhile since my last post. been busy, as usual.

Lets see... since my last post...

Internship went well, did about 200 hours of clinical work. Worked full time as a tech too, got lots of overtime during the flood.

Senior year started. Was bored with it. Lots of NCLEX studying.

Jeffrey proposed in December. Of course, I accepted.

Passed nursing boards in March (3 days after my birthday).

Spent hours searching for a job... because of the economy all hospitals in the area were on a hiring freeze. St. Luke's let up and I was accepted a job at 3 West, a post surgical floor. My floor I worked on as a tech was not hiring.

Started working May 13th. Graduated from Mount Mercy College May 23rd.

Now i'm working full time and have my own benefits. Just got my insurance cards in the mail!

Time to make dinner. I'm STARVED. Making Buttermilk Fried Chicken. Yum!!

No comments: